Super relaxed, high-waisted jeans in Josey-Ging, nipped in at the hip for added structure and shape. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
- Deep pockets
- Baggy, wide leg cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Alina, UK 8, 5ft6, waist 26" wears 26R
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears 26R
- Araba, UK 14-16, 5ft9, waist 34", wears 34R
Absolutely adore my pants. They fit perfectly, are very comfy and I love the colours. I’m affectionately calling them my clown pants💖
I would love to return/exchange these as they are unfortunately too small. I have exceeded the 30 days but I am hoping I can still return
Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We have popped you an email across so we can take a look at your options!
I followed the size chart and based on my multiple other lucy and yak purchases went with the size I thought would fit best! The waist is the closest I've gotten to being a good fit only a small gap as I have a large hip to waist difference! The big issue is in the crotch, I figured when it said high waisted and low crotch it would be HIGH waisted and LOW crotch!!!!! And it most certainly is not, to avoid getting camel toe and having this fit tight in the crotch I have to wear these a good couple inches below my waist line which then causes my underwear to show if I move at all from a straight standing position!! The pockets are also massive, which don't get me wrong is very nice, but they connect all the way to the zipper which pulled the fabric weird and made the pants look very awkward!! As someone who lives in Canada I pay a lot in shipping and customs fees so issues like this are quite upsetting, I've managed to make a few alterations so I can at least wear these pants but I'm definitely disappointed and regret getting my hopes up!!
L.E. Cole Jeans: ORGANIC TWILL - Josey-Ging
There are the perfect fit! I have a great struggle finding a comfortable jean that fits for every part of my body! I was really surprise with this Jeans as their fit are so good that it's like was sawed for me! Def buying more! The colours are amazing and easy to match with anything!