We’re so happy to get to collaborate again with the fabulous We Are Hairy People - the Bristol-based independent clothing brand and social enterprise, founded by artist Sarah Caulfield, that champions using art and fashion as therapy for mental wellness.
Instead of over-producing brand new items, we wanted to get creative and up-cycle some of your favourite styles!
Due to this, these particular Yaks are priced higher than usual - as a collaboration with an independent art studio and considering the labour and higher costs that go into creating ethical pieces in the UK. All products are hand painted by the We Are Hairy Team of artists – who are super passionate about paying more than the living wage.
With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in mid wash blue denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for, now with the addition of the new WAHP Mushroom print! (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Pair with our Knit Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing Organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Emily, UK 6-8, wears size 26R