With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in Paige Patchwork, Dana is the classic mom jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
- Relaxed high waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Roomy on the hips - too comfy some might say!
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK size 14-16, 5ft9, waist 34", wears 34/30
- Alina, UK size 8, 5ft6, waist 26", wears 26/30
Honestly my favourite pair of jeans, I was a bit reluctant when they first came as I’m a basic b who only really lived in black jeans but they quickly became my fave pair, if you’re umming and arring about these jeans I recommend ANYONE to buy them, you’ll not regret ✨
These are some of the best jeans I’ve owned - absolutely love them!
After hearing reviews about the Dana fit being a bit larger, I sized down one size (I am usually a size W26 and ordered the W24) and they fit like a glove which as I prefer a tighter fit is great (however after eating a big meal they are quite tight round the waist, so if in-between sizes this may be quite uncomfortable). Also another thing to note is that the seam goes down the middle of the front of the leg, and as the material is very thick, you can definitely feel the seam when you bend your knees which could maybe be uncomfortable if you are sensitive to this sort of thing. However, I love the way they look and the fit overall and looking forward to wearing them more often once the weather is cooler again.
Great pair of jeans and pattern, slightly itchy due to the seams between the fabric colors. Great fit-same as dark jean colored danas if not slightly tighter. I am 5'6 200+ lb, size large, and order a size 16 which is great length wise and perfect size.
Perfect fit for me! More of a winter item since the fabric is quite thick