Vintage inspired, high-rise waist jeans in mid wash Blue, with wide-leg giving them 70s flared vibes. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Deep bum & hip pockets
- Baggy, wide leg cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Belt loops, 4 extra deep pockets
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W26/R
- Flossy (blonde hair), UK 8, 5ft7, waist 24” wears a size up: W26/R for relaxed fit sitting on the hips
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 5ft11, waist 40" wears W40/R
Love the design and have had a lot of fun styling them in different outfits! They are comfortable like all other Lucy & Yak jeans I have tried. I would prefer them to be a bit shorter as they are the perfect length to wear with heals but a bit difficult to manage with flat shoes.
These jeans make me feel so confident and happy! They may be slightly on the tighter side around the waist for some people, so if you prefer a looser fit, get a size up! :)))
Have looked at these jeans for months, so you can imagine the disappointment when the fit isn't what you expect. I loved how it felt around the waist, bum and lower legs, but there was about an inch/inch half where it felt pretty tight around the thighs (not the crotch area). It looked like I had flares on, tight up top and baggy at the bottom. I have had a jumpsuit tare in the crotch before from L&Y so decided to exchange - hoping the size above might be more comfortable.
I had to return twice because I struggled getting the sizing right after reading other reviews. I'm 5'8.5 63kg. I have bigger butt/ hips, But the size 10 fit me like a glove hugs me round the waist and butt, but nice and roomie in the legs! I would say I would of liked them an inch longer as they only come down to the tops of my ankles and barely touch my feet. Other than that they are so nice, good quality, look great on, you can't go wrong!
Really wanted to love these jeans but there are already holes wearing in the crotch and under one of the pockets. I wouldn't be that surprised if the fabric was wearing down after a year, but it's only been a few months...