A suuuper slouchy fit in Mid Wash Organic Cotton Denim. High-waisted with tailored details and hip buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello comfort!
Pair with our Tees for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Thick, hard wearing denim
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ailton, UK L, 5ft10, wears 14L
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10R
- Jen, UK 8-10, 5ft7, wears 10R
- Customer: @northpole_mumbojumbo
Also available in Lightwash here
I bought two pairs of the Eastons. I definitely think the sizing was different to my previous Eastons, but then again there were quite a few years difference between the purchases. I sent them back as they were too big. Nice thick material though!
We have updated the fit of our Easton, so you'll likely find these will fit quite different to your previous pairs. If you have any questions at all about finding your size in our new fit, please email our team at email@example.com and we can help!
Denim is a good thickness, not too thin, not too thick or stiff
I'm 162cm tall and usually wear UK size 10 trousers
I bought these in the size 10R and they fit amazingly!!! The legs are a little long for me but rolling the legs up makes for such a cute look!
The bib comes up to a comfortable height (a little higher than where my chest starts)
The pockets are also great and super sturdy!
Great slouchy dungarees but would advise to size down. I am 6ft tall and find the long length very long so next time would get regular.
Excellent dungarees beautifully sewn and perfect mid-weight denim fabric. I ordered UK14R although I'm sometimes between UK14 and UK16 and I know that a UK16R would have been the best fit but unfortunately for me size UK16R keeps selling out so quickly obviously it's the most common size but I'm going to keep trying to buy a pair of UK16R. Buy yourself a pair you won't be disappointed although in these Dungarees I would size up one size from your regular size.
Been eyeing up a pair of Easton’s for so long and it was 100% worth the purchase. I’m between a size 10/12 and went for the 12. The new sizing is so much better and makes me feel super confident in my yaks!! Big yes from me!