Our cute and classic Organic Cotton pinafore dress in denim. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Soft mid-weight organic denim - and fairly made!
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton - No stretch so may fit slightly smaller than our other Mini Pinis
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10
- Tanya, UK size 8, wears 10
Love this. Great fit, great length - no issues with quality or wear as other suggested. It’s the first L&Y item I’ve had to size up in though. Normal size (12) was too clingy to tummy area. 14 was way more slimming
Love my denim pinny
It’s a really lovely dress but it is very small. Unfortunately I took the tags off before I properly realised. It fits but is quite tight around the stomach - that’s however not my issue, it’s fairly stretchy. The front bit however that covers my chest is way too narrow to the point where my boobs fall outside them. It’s not a great look so I don’t think they are well suited to bustier people. Also the buttons on the side that keep me in feel very loose. Like one day they’ll fall off, so I’m having to be very careful with how I do them and undo them. Such a shame because it is really cute. I’m not sure if sizing up would help the problem or not.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really sorry to hear that your Mini Pini isn't fitting quite right. We've dropped you an email to help with this!
After years of no confidence and black jeans and black t shirts I ordered the denim mini Pini, the quality is amazing, it's so comfy and has given me such a confidence boost when wearing it!!
Lovely but it has caught and torn under buttons
Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we really do appreciate it!
We’re sorry to hear that this has happened to your Mini Pini dress. As your item has developed a fault, please could we ask you to pop us a message with your order number and some photos of the fault to email@example.com?
Then we can go from there and look into this for you!