With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in mid wash blue denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Pair with our Knit Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27", wears 26R
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, waist 26", wears 28R (for slouchy fit)
- Ailton, UK L, 5ft10, W30, wears W32 (due to unisex design)
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, waist 41", wears 40L
Love these ! They fit so well and are really comfortable. Keep their shape and wash well !
I loved these jeans but the pockets ripped after a few months, so I sewed them back up, but yesterday the bum ripped and its too obvious to fix. I’ve got other clothes from Lucy and Yak which have lasted years, but I am disappointed with the quality of these jeans.
Thanks for reaching out - we're so sorry to hear this! We've dropped you an email to see if we can help with this for you.
Just a smashing pair of jeans really, ordered the usual size, fit me perfectly, no faff. Pockets are massive (tried putting a whole chillys bottle in the front pocket for a joke and it actually fit) so major plus.
The comfiest jeans ever. Not got that 'tight jean' feel without feeling like they are to loose or looking to loose. The pockets are just amazing, finally can fit more than just a lip balm. Cute with any kinda top and shoes asweell.
This is my first pair of jeans in over 10 years. It's SO hard to find a pair that fits properly, feels GOOD, look even better AND ARE EXCELLENT QUALITY!! So proud to own these, especially knowing they are made sustainably and will last. Thank you Lucy&Yak for giving me a new chapter in my fashion abilities ♡