Made from thick organic cotton corduroy in black and one of our first ever skirt shapes, Blair’s an old favourite that always keeps it fresh.
- Slight A-line shape
- Handy hip pockets
- Button & zip fly, plus belt loops
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (and yours)
- Side elasticated waistband panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- Thick heavy-weight GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10
- Laurissa, UK size 14-16, 5ft9, waist 34", wears 16
Rides up a little when you sit down but otherwise a fabulous skirt
I foolishly read the comments and sized up, even though the size guide is correct and now i have a skirt that's one size too big and am trying to shrink it rather than return it because i'm in Canada and paid duty, etc. Cute skirt though!
Great sizing, love the elastic in the back. The uk16/us12 was perfect for me and us12 is my regular size and I’m 5ft6in. A mini made for adults not the tiny length that many brands are aiming for these days. A functional mini for everyday!
Love this skirt fits perfectly and the corduroy is lovely and soft.
This skirt is a very cute staple for my wardrobe, goes with everything and is really comfortable. It's the perfect length for me, and I'm 5'5. The only thing I find is that it gets quite crumpled in my closet - but that's probably my bad for not hanging it up!