Our cute and classic corduroy pinafore dress in Anyana print. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- More pockets? Yes. Side pockets.
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Velvety soft mid-weight organic corduroy - and fairly made!
- 98% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Gauri
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Alina, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears size 10
- Araba, UK size 14-16, 5ft8, wears size 14
Love the dress but find it a little wide for those who are on the skinnier side (I already took XS)
This dress is the reason I took the plunge and ordered from Lucy & Yak. I absolutely ADORE the colours and pattern of this dress! It is so cute and can really be worn in any season which was a big selling factor for me! The corduroy is light enough to wear in the summer but also will be nice for the winter with a long sleeve shirt and leggings underneath it. I ordered a size up from my regular size (ordered a UK 28/US 24 when I typically am a UK 26/US 22) because of advice from others who recommended it, but I wish I hadn't. The dress was quite a bit too big on me, and I actually took it to a tailor to be brought in a few inches. That is my own fault for not ordering the correct size, NOT L&Ys so they still get a 5 star from me. The length is a longer than I expected, pretty much to my knees and I am 5'9/175cm tall. To me this is better than being too short though. If you are thinking of buying this dress I think you should go for it!
This dress is so pretty and the material is a lovely soft corduroy that isn’t too thick to wear in the warmer months (providing you don’t wear tights with it!) and has plenty of stretch.
The new longer length is perfect. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because the pockets on the hips seem to stick out a bit awkwardly. I think I might sew a smaller popper in them to keep them shut…
Love my mini pini
Saving up to get no 3
This is such a versatile piece. It’s thin enough that I can wear it with a short sleeved top or tank in the spring/summer and not feel hot, but because it’s corduroy I also plan to wear it with long sleeves and tights in the fall/winter. And the colors are gorgeous! This was my first Yak purchase but I’ll definitely be buying again.