Our cute and classic cotton pinafore dress in Mushroom print designed & modelled by the talented artist Erika Wynn. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps so that you can wear it higher or lower depending on your height
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- More pockets? Yes. Side pockets.
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Soft mid-weight organic cotton - and fairly made!
- 98% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Gauri
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears 10
- Carter, UK18, 5ft11, wears 16
Love this dress. It’s really versatile as you can layer up under it (matches to lots of colours due to the design) if it’s cool, but also nice and summery. Quite generous sizing.
This dress is beautiful. I love the pattern and colours. Please release this pattern in dungarees. Sadly the dress just didn’t fit right on me. I tried two sizes and neither looked quite right.
Luck and Yak you’ve done it again xx another gorgeous outfit to wear. Fabulous print and so comfortable to wear and pockets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wahed a few times and it’s still lovely and soft. Would definitely recommend.
I love this print so much. I do wish I would have sized up though. I prefer for clothes to fit loose. It does have stretch though.
Love love love my new pini! I wore it to work the orher day and got loads of compliments. My only complaint is that it creeps up my tights, but that’s a me problem not a pini problem.