An oversized, 90s-style heavy twill jacket in Dusky Pink. One half of a power couple, mix and match with our jeans, shorts, skirts
- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK 14, 5ft9, wears size M
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears size S
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears size 2XL for an oversized fit
I love this jacket and would have it in every colour, but I just own it in the Dusky Pink at the moment. I'm a size 12 -14 depending on how many pies, and the M is very amble but slouchy in a good way. it feels cool but in a I'm not trying too hard. I think it makes a lot of my more boring corporate clothes (which are necessary for a corporate job) feel more fun, because I can't afford to replace all my wardrobe and being and elderly Yakkette I can't quite rock a pinny to work. However WFH know one knows. and this jacket hides a lot. Planning my next purchases though because comfort is really a thing.
I’m postpartum, so confidence not the best, and used the size guide to order. Medium was recommended both with a tape measure and using the find my size feature. It was absolutely huge! I know it’s supposed to be oversized, but there was an 8-10 inch overlap at the front and the sleeves were dangling off my arms.
I still haven’t received my return 12 days later and it hasn’t yet had shipping confirmed.
Giving five stars because the colour and fabric are lovely.
Olly Jacket: ORGANIC TWILL - Dusky Pink
Love this jacket, could not improve it. Stunning colour, generous fit, great pockets & nice & long.
Great colour, lovely fabric.
My mum loves the colour. Purchased a really oversized jacket for ease of putting on due to her arm mobility issues. She looks cool :)