Our organic cotton dungaree shorts, in this gorgeous 70s inspired print. Made for getting your legs out or layering with leggings.
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Mid-thigh length (depending on your height)
- Two-button side fastening for added structure and comfort
- Belt loops to cinch in at the waist
- A little oversized, but feel free to size up for a baggier look
- Find your size here
- Organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Mid-lightweight and breathable
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Spirit.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears 10
- Carter, UK 18, 5ft11, wears 16
I'm in between a size 10 and 12 (closer to a size 12) and I always order the larger size. They were a good fit - nice and loose. The print is super cute, and the orange in the print is a lot more vibrant in person than in the photos
I love them :3
As other reviewers have already mentioned the cut of this model is snug. I've got two other (long) yaks in a size 10 that are fitting me well and this one is simply too snug for me in a 10 and will exchange for a size up.
Bought on a whim as they were in the sale & I figured they'd be great in the hot weather we're having at the moment.
They're amazing! The print is fab, the orange is brighter than it looks on the website. Super comfy, roomy without being huge, I think they'll be fab for work too 😊 I work in hospitality & always get so many compliments when I wear my Yaks ❤️
After a few months of debating if I should get these dungarees, I finally took the plunge.
I ordered my usual Easton size (UK10, EU38) following the size chart and quiz, but unfortunately the fit doesn't suit me.
It's a bit tight on the hips but it's really large the bust and waist, so sizing up wouldn't really be an option.
But the print and the fabric are lovely, the fit just isn't for me.
Thanks for reaching out and leaving us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We’re sorry to hear these weren’t quite right for you. We will pass this feedback over to our team for you. If you ever need any help with sizing or fit, let us know. We’re always more than happy to help!