A suuuper slouchy fit in Lightwash organic cotton denim. High-waisted with tailored details and hip buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello comfort!
Pair with our Knit Roll Necks for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Thick, hard wearing denim
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Laurissa, UK 14-16, 5ft9, wears 14L
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
Also available in Midwash here
I just love my dungarees. Am hoping to grt more, in summery shades, for the warmer weather
Easton Dungaree: ORGANIC DENIM - Lightwash
Love the dungarees, they were a Christmas present and she has worn them every day since Xmas day!!
First off, these are super comfy, thick, and soft denim overalls. They are heavily weighted, and in theory the perfect pair of dungarees, except the sizing for me was way off. I am normally a US size 18, I am 5'7, so according to the chart I got a size 22, just to be safe since I have had a history of overalls being too small and I wanted to be sure to get a pair that covered everything they needed to! But to my surprise I was swimming in these. I thought I had accidentally ordered a long, but they are indeed regular. Just for reference, I had my friend try them on and he is 6'5, and the length was just past his ankles without any cuffing. For me, however, the crotch was much too low, even after tying the bib as high as I could and cuffing the bottoms a good three or four rolls. Don't get me wrong, I will use these for times when I actually need them to go over my regular clothes, as they fit over sweats and a sweatshirt perfectly :) They are beautifully made, in a lovely light denim wash, and I will be ordering a size down, in the hopes that a size 20 (or possibly 18??) instead of 22 will be better for my body specifically. I wanted to share my experience in case someone who was similar in size to me could benefit! Good job overall, just a sizing error on my part, but it seems others have had this problem as well. I'm giving them five stars because I believe they are lovely, but I am looking forward to another pair that fits me how I want them to.