A cropped vintage fit in Ecru, with a sweet lettuce-frilled hem so cute we could eat it. And still might.
- A cute cropped, tight fit
- Lettuce-frilled short sleeves
- New cropped length, 2cm longer than the original cut
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at HC Organise
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Tanya is a UK 8-10 and wears a size S
This top was just what I was after. It fits perfectly and feels really nice and soft. My one criticism is that it is slightly see through other than that it is perfect
Greta Top: ORGANIC COTTON - Ecru
Comfy to wear and cute to look at. So far has washed and worn well.
Love these tops I got a white and black one and they go well under dungarees and playsuit or with high-waisted bottoms. Will be used alot! Thanks
Good quality material, and nice thickness for a white tee regarding ‘see-through’ ness.. but the fit is a bit strange. I’m also usually a size 10 on top and never buy smalls, but I had to size down from an M to a S because the fit was bigger than the size recommendation. It just isn’t a as fitting all the way through as the top half, so it leaves a weird gap and extra amazing of room that just isn’t very flattering. I found the black a slightly better fit, but to be honest I would recommend