Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in Wish You Were Here print is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us. Now with a V-Neck.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Ankle length tapered leg
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Blaize, UK 14, 5ft8, wears 14
- Jazz, UK 10, 5ft 6, wears 10
Loved the design, fabric etc! I returned the 12 (my usual L&Y size) for a 14, as there were sizing issues. The 14 is a good fit, though I will be extending the leg length.
Would love it if there was a longer length option. But the Juni is now a hit..Thank you.
I am size 6-8 and was tempted to go with size 6 as generally speaking all Lucy and Yaks are oversized (at least for me). 6 was out of stock and went with 8 and it’s the perfect t size- I am 5’3. It’s such a beautiful piece and was happy that actually wasn’t too oversized. The length of torso is fine for me but I am quite short. I am very happy with my purchase and love the design and the lightweight fabric. I feel like this is an excellent choice for petites.
Bought a size 16 which is the same size as my Ragan and it fits perfectly! I love it and got many compliments wearing it. Just order the Juni in another colour as so easy to wear
These are a bit short in the torso so size up 1 or 2 sizes. (I'm size 16 to 18 and got an 18 but am keeping as currently losing weight).
Gorgeous fabric, I ordered 2 sizes to be sure I'd have a well fitting, comfy one. Both returned as the elastic waist was around my ribcage. I'm not tall at 5" 4 so I can only imagine it's an Austenesque look being chased. Awfy sad as I was ready for them.p