Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in Mid Wash Blue Denim is the most fun you’ve ever had in a Jumpsuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Ankle length tapered leg
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Emily, UK 8-10, 5ft9, wears size 10
- Laurissa, UK 14, 5ft8, wears 14
- Jen UK 8, 5ft6, wears size 8
This is a really nicely made, soft denim boilersuit. It looks great over a stripy top or t-shirt and I enjoy wearing it a lot.
so comfy, I've been living in it since it arrived
I got this because I loved the cotton Juni’s, and they’ve definitely become my favourite pair. The denim is soft with a bit of stretch which is a plus over the cotton ones. And the new design is much better proportioned and has more give on the waist. True to size with no shrinkage in the wash.
Worth investing in because you will find a way to wear them all year round. 😊
I love these! I bought two… high waist is really flattering and these are so comfy and stylish! What more do you need?