With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in light wash denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Pair with our Knit Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27", wears 26R
- Lyza size 22, 5ft11, waist 41", wears 40L
The fabric is really thick and soft, and doesn't cling to my thighs like most jeans. Definitely designed with fat people in mind. I'm 5'4" and despite getting an R they are a little long, but look great rolled up. 10/10 :)
These jeans are so comfortable and look fantastic! I am 5ft1, 27inch waist and the 26R fits a little bit wide on the waist for me, but perfect with a belt and the bottom rolled up.
Love them so much. A generous fit, so comfortable and a flattering shape. I’m 5’8 and the regular length is perfect.
I’ve been looking for mom jeans that suit me for about 8 years and they always look awful - I’ve tried on so many pairs but never had any joy. I have a small waist but big hips and bum so they’re always too tight around the belly and look really unflattering. These came today and I am absolutely delighted, they fit perfectly and are really flattering around the belly and hips on me. I am a 10-12 and the 28” fit perfectly. Will be ordering in black on payday!
I’ve never thought this style of jeans would be for me. I’ve got broad shoulders, not the smallest of waists (thanks for that pregnancy) and slim hips. However these jeans have a magic quality which mean they seem to work for multiple body types and finally I have the mum jeans of my dreams! They are on the large side around the bum/hips so I had to size down. I’m typically a waist size 30 but the 28 worked best for me.