Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in Artichoke Green velvety organic corduroy. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
Pair with our Knit Roll Necks for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
See our supplier section for more info.
- Celine, UK size 6-8, 5ft6, wears size 8R
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, wears size 10R
- Talia, UK size 26, 5ft10, wears size 26R
super comfi and great quality and colour!
What the title says! These are a beautiful colour, the corduroy is so soft and lovely, and the sizing is perfect. I'm a US 18/20 and got the UK 22R, and I have plenty of room to move. If you are on the smaller edge of US sizing you could size down for a closer fit but I preferred the room to roll the legs up and wear a huge sweater underneath with a belt over. Excellent and warm enough to wear over leggings for the Canadian winter!
I’ve been living in these since they arrived! Incredibly comfy - will be buying more soon!
Lovely colour but just don't wash very well. My older pairs such as olive and Ash pink are much softer material and wash like a dream. However my newer pairs like these and the cocoa and dusty pink do not wash well. I have washed them according to instructions but the new ones all have ended up with huge crease marks that won't iron out and have left faint white lines on the fabric. Please go back to the older material
Thank you so much for your review! We have sent you an email so we can take a look into these for you,