Adele is basically our best selling Alexa trouser, but as a short! Super-comfy, fun and floaty, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom!
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thighs with a fab big-hips shape
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Gorgeous mid-thigh length.
- Fit is true to size so no need to size up.
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears S
- Araba, UK 14-16, 5ft9, wears L
Good shorts. I love the color, the roominess around the hips, and the length, but I'm not too crazy about the size and tightness of the waistband. As someone with kind of a long torso and short legs, I didn't find the large, tight waistband and the rest of the roomy shorts super flattering on me. Would still recommend these shorts though!
Nice roomy culotte-style shorts, very comfy thanks to the high waistband; the stretchy waist means you can wear them high or low for a shorter or longer look. The deep terracotta colour mixes & matches well with any other warm-toned colours, very summery.
Very confortable with a vibrant colour for the summer time, I love them!
Nice fit and beautiful color that you can pair with lots of other patterns and styles. A tiny bit tight around the thighs when sitting down but still a 5 stars 🌟 for me.