Our Adele shorts in clay are based off our best selling Alexa trouser, but as a short! Super-comfy, fun and floaty, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom!
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thighs with a fab big-hips shape
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Gorgeous mid-thigh length.
- Fit is true to size so no need to size up.
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears S
- Araba, UK 14-16, 5ft9, wears L
Love them. Comfy 🤤
I love the fit: I've bought an S, even if my measurements are closer to an M: they are more fit, for me at least. The fabric is transpirant and is not necessary to wash the pabts everytime you use them :) love the big pockets.
These shorts are a lovely colour and good quality but as a larger chested person with a short torso, the elastic waistband did nothing for me, so I have had to return them. If you're smaller chested with a longer torso them I'm sure they'd look great.
I sized up to a large (wear a small in Alexa or poppy skirt) for a baggier feel in the legs!
One of ma fav pair of shorts to date!
A teeny tiny too snug around the thighs when seating for me, but overall really really comfy! (I'm a size 24 and took the 2XL as recommended)