Meet Charlie – The same cool, culotte comfort as our Chuck Trousers, only shorter! With an elasticated waist and wide, cropped leg, Perfect for springing into sunny days
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Two deep hip pockets
- Stretchy elasticated waistband with tie.
- Gorgeous mid-thigh length.
- Fit is true to size so no need to size up.
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Harry, UK M, 5ft10, wears M
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears S
- Blaize, UK 14, 5ft9, wears L
The material is super comfy and durable but also so soft. I wore them during the first heatwave this year and they kept me surprisingly cool. I usually buy a size 12/14 but I sized down to a 8/10 and they fit perfectly (I like a not tighr/not loose fit)
These shorts are amazing, not too short, not too long, super cute and the fit is perfect!
Super comfortable, very well made in good quality fabric, top marks!
I love these shorts I have the Hawaii pattern and the blue ones and they’re by far the most comfortable shorts I’ve ever worn, would love L&Y to produce even more patterns in this style 💕
I recently tried these Charlie Shorts (and other colours) but have had to send them all back. There is nothing wrong with them but the overall fit is not for me. I am an XL , tall and have a long torso. I find that the Alexa trousers and Addison fit very well but Charlie doesn't. Its too short in the body but generous in the width so it end sup being a weird fit on me. Nice shorts but not for me unfortunately. I am a size 20-22, tall with a long torso.
Thanks so much for leaving us a review on the Charlies, we really appreciate it! We are sorry to hear the fit on these wasn't quite right for you. We will happily pass on your points to our design team for considerations!
If you ever need any help with fit or sizing, do let us know as the team are always more than happy to help!
Many thanks again