Hello Dasha Volokhova & Yak Print Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
A NEW print process for us here at Lucy & Yak, Dasha Volokova has created her own botanical art project, where she uses real flowers and leaves hammered into paper and fabrics – a technique discovered while searching for a more ecological way of dying fabrics
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Lulu, UK 8, 5ft9, wears 10R
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22R
Was on the lookout for some light coloured dungas to add to my collection for the summer months, so when these BEAUTIES came along I just had to have them. Needless to say, I don't regret my purchase! Comfortable as always, and now I can pair my Yaks with my summery tops. Beyond happy!
Super comfy and fit cleverly without making vertically challenged me feel like a balloon. Good quality material, well made- I love them!
These are by far my favourite pair of yaks yet, so comfy and I adore the print on them. I have been wearing them none stop. I got a 12L (normally wear a 10) which are a little baggier at the hips than my previous pairs, but are still super comfy. Definitely recommend these ones
Love these dungarees, great material with a lot of give so really comfortable! The pattern is so beautiful too 💗
I really love the pattern of these yaks. So comfortable and fit very well. Never disappointed by L&Y.