Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Lemon Drop Yellow. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz is a UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" and wears a 28/30
- Lolly is a UK size 12-14, 5ft4, waist 32" and wears a 32/30
- Claude is a UK size 18, 5ft10, waist 36" and wears a 36/32
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the colour and the style of these!
Just a note however - I ordered 4 colours, all W32, and the actual waist size varied wildly. There's up to 4cm difference in the biggest discrepency. What I received was essentially four different sizes that were all marked as the same size. I'll be needing to take three of them to a tailor to get them to fit properly, as they're currently unwearable. I contacted customer service about it and they were helpful, but it's disappointing that there's so much inconsistency.
The new sizing is much slimmer than the old sizing, which is a plus for me. The only issues I have are that the pockets don't feel as big because the pants are slimmer. I really like the colour.
I love these pants so much! I bought a 30R and am about 5'7'' with a 28'' waist (about 71 cm) and they fit great! I have to roll them up, but i prefer my pants to be longer (and i have short legs) :)
Always pleased with the quality of workmanship from Lucy & Yak. Spent a lot of time looking for a pair of yellow trousers and was so pleased to find the perfect pair here. Haven't had the chance to wear them yet as the weather has been so awful, but the next sunny day I most definitely will. Just need to find a top that will do it justice.