Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Sour Apple Green. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
- Oeko-Tex certified low impact dyes.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz is a UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" and wears a 28/30
- Claude is a UK size 18, 5ft10, waist 36" and wears a 36/32
- Radam is a UK size 12, 6ft3, waist 32" and wears a 32/32
** Please note that due to colour batching issues these Addisons are not the exact same shade as the Olly Jacket in Sour Apple Green. We therefore recommend styling these items separately**
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We loved the store, my daughter bought some pants that were made for her!
Addison Jeans: ORGANIC TWILL - Sour Apple Green
The first time I put these on I was blown away. So flattering around the waist and accentuate my hips. I already have big hips, but they don’t make them look too wide which can be a problem I have with pants. Also lots of room around the thighs. Very long though even though I got R length - but I have that issue with every pair of pants I buy.
Overall a wonderful fit! However, I think the crotch is reallyyyy low especially if you're on the shorter side (I'm about 5'2"). Otherwise I absolutely love these pants- the color, material, and fit <3
New favorite pants