The Ragan boilersuit in Freesia Yellow has a fabulous, fitted A-line style and wide cropped legs. Time to level-up your boilersuit game!
- Five pockets for your keys, coins & snacks
- Flattering fitted A-line style
- No stretch, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Cropped wide leg
- Short turn-up sleeves
- Classic shirt collar with cool zip-up style
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ocean is a UK size 6-8, 5ft1 and wears a size 6
- Rachel is a UK size 20-22, 6ft1 and wears a size 22
Despite triple checking measurements was still too small cannot be bothered to return
Got this for my friends birthday! She will love it! The fit is great in this style
I ssssso wanted this jumpsuit to work, but the 18 was much too snug all over but wide across the shoulders, so I ordered the 20 which was only *slightly* looser around the waist (where I most needed the room!) and huge across the shoulders and in the crotch. I have an hourglass shape so I was sure this design would work for me as it's kind of a "fit and flare". Must applaud L&Y for following through on their commitment to size expansion though. As a plus size girl, this is deeply appreciated. I just wish I could make your clothes work for me!
Hey Frances, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that your Lucy and Yak's don't fit you quite right, we really appreciate your feedback on this style and will make sure to pass it along to the team. Becky
Loving the fit, had to adjust it a bit to my body but the size 14 on my 103cm hips is perfect! Not too lose, not too tight! LOVE!
I love the suit, lots of people stopped me to say how much they liked it and asked where it was from 😁