A suuuper slouchy fit in Mid Wash Organic Cotton Denim. High-waisted with tailored details and hip buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello comfort!
Pair with our Tees for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Thick, hard wearing denim
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ailton, UK L, 5ft10, wears 14L
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10R
- Jen, UK 8-10, 5ft7, wears 10R
- Customer: @northpole_mumbojumbo
Also available in Lightwash here
Excellent quality as always, really like the denim dungarees. They do a Regular and a Tall/Long version, but it would be great if they could do a Petite/Short version too, for us short people. I just have to roll up the bottoms (even tho i was hoping not to need to roll them up) and tie the straps of the dungarees really tight; but the latter makes it hard to get them off then as i can't get my arms out easily haha. Still like them lots but considering the cost i would really love a Short version :)
Very comfortable and look good! I wear with a belt around the waist for a more flattering look. Only criticism is that the pockets gape a little bit :( I have quite wide hips so imagine this is why, but a little bit disappointing as this doesn't happen with any of my other items I have from this brand!
I've kept them though and am just hoping that I will lose an extra inch around the hips so the pockets don't gape!
Size 16, 5ft 4in.
These are simply the best dungarees - great fit, comfortable, practical, good looking, hard wearing - and I could happily wear them every day.
Oh my...these are so wonderful in every way. Comfort, warmth, style they got it all. I bought two pairs of Yaks and have basically just rotated every few days. plan to continue this for some time. I can see they are quality too and will last forever. if I bought these locally (Australia) they would cost twice the price. They are just the best
I really wanted to love these. The denim is superb quality, really thick but soft. I love how they are long enough for me, no more cold ankles. But I just can't get on with the style, the crotch is too low for me and unfortunately not as flattering as they could be.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on these. We're sorry to hear the fit isn't quite what you wanted on these. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to the relevant teams for you! If you ever need any help with sizing or fit, let us know. We're always more than happy to help!