Super soft, stretchy ribbed fabric, scooped V neck and cropped cut.
Perfect for adding a pop of colour to your outfit, layering up in colder months, or rocking on its own in the summer! We're also seeing her layered under mesh tops or even used as a super comfy relaxed bra!
68% Bamboo Viscose, 28% GOTS Approved Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
(We are excited to be developing these in an even more eco friendly fabric and extended sizes for the next drop!)
Sara is a UK 6-8 and wears XS
Love the quality of this. Wanted something light to wear underneath.
If you have a pair of boobs (I'm c - d) you have to wear a bra underneath or your tatas will fall out the bottom!
I love this top and the material is so soft! My only complaint is that it rides up as I am wearing it so the neck becomes very high. If you have a larger bust I think sizing up could be a good idea.
I really liked the cut and fabric of those. I also love that the neckline is rather high but still V shaped. But it is way too narrow in the armpits so I had to return it.
Very nice quality
A bit small but I love it