Roll up, roll on. This is Aiden, the cosy cropped Cream roll neck you can retreat into on chillier days. Happiest snuggled under Yaks, boilersuits or tees.
Pair with our Yak Dungas > Shop here
- High retro polo neck
- Slim fit
- Find your size here
- Super soft, knitted 94% GOTS-certified organic cotton & 6% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK size 14, wears size M
- Celine, UK size 8, wears size XS
- Joey, UK size 20, wears size XL
- Nan, UK 10, wears size S
This top is really great and really soft. It is ideal for layering in the winter under a jumper and also goes really well with skirts, jeans and under dresses. I have it in about four colours because I love it so much.
LOVE this top so much! It's thick material and soft and warm and oh-so-cozy! I wanted it to be a bit on the tighter side, so I sized down to a S instead of my usual M. I want this in all colours, please!
Cute, comfy, and matches just about anything! Size is flexible, as the ribbed knit has plenty of stretch.
I love the Lucy & Yak turtlenecks! I own three and they are very comfortable and warm, great for the winter months. The knit material is made well and I can tell that I won't need to buy new ones for quite some time.
The best shirt to wear to work (office job). It goes with everything, and unlike many turtlenecks it’s thick, soft & super comfy