Roll up, roll on. This is Aiden, the cosy Black and White striped roll neck you can retreat into on chillier days. Happiest snuggled under Yaks, boilersuits or tees.
- High retro polo neck
- Slightly cropped length
- Lovely long, stretchy sleeves
- Find your size here
- Super soft, knitted 94% GOTS-certified organic cotton & 6% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK size 14-16, wears L
- Alina, UK size 8, wears XS
Lovely top, it is so soft and comfortable. The fit is perfect and I'd definitely buy another in a different colour.
Bought as a present, they absolutely love it!
Aiden Roll neck Top: ORGANIC COTTON KNIT - Black & White Stripe
The material is thick, super soft and stretchy! Really comfortable. The roll neck pushes a bit against my neck in the front; but very mildly so. The fit is a bit weird in the arm area (pretty baggy despite an overall snug fit) and the sleeves are somehow 1-3 centimeters too short for me compared to standard long sleeve tops. A larger size however would have probably meant an even baggier underarm area for me, so I kept my usual size (which still met my expectations overall). I assume that the arm area might work out well for people with larger chests (mine is average to small). The length is decent. I love that it is decently opaque despite the cream white stripes.
Soft and very comfortable, while achieving the look I want. Well made. 1990s style-here we come!