A cropped vintage fit in Good Greens Print by Elizabeth Whibley, with a sweet lettuce-frilled hem so cute we could eat it. And still might.
- A cute cropped, tight fit
- Lettuce-frilled short sleeves
- New cropped length, 2cm longer than the original cut
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at HC Organise
- See our supplier section for more info.
Elizabeth is a UK size 10 and wears a S
Jazz is a UK size 8-10 and wears a S
- Lyza is a UK size 22 and wears a 2XL
Made from 100% GOTS approved Organic Cotton, which is one of the highest standards of cotton production so you can rest assured that you’re not harming people or planet while sporting this tee!
all around this is literally my favorite shirt !! it's super soft, the colors are super vibrant and the print is super high quality. it fits perfectly so i would definitely say that it's true to size :) i loved it so much that i went and ordered the yellow shirt as well, and i'm obsessed with that one too !! this shirt is an absolute must-have.
Really comfy and a flattering fit - goes perfectly with Camden trousers too! I found the size guide really helpful and true to size for a relaxed fit - I'd say size down if you want it to be really fitted!
Sizing seems to be larger than older Greta tops which makes it really nice and comfortable
I love the design of this top but I bought a medium as I’m a size 12/14 (with smaller bust) and really should’ve sized down. It’s incredibly comfy but not as fitted around the bust and waist as I would’ve liked!
Fits perfectly, bright colours and washes well.