A cropped vintage fit in Sunshine Rainbow Print by Elizabeth Whibley, with a sweet lettuce-frilled hem so cute we could eat it. And still might.
- A cute cropped, tight fit
- Lettuce-frilled short sleeves
- New cropped length, 2cm longer than the original cut
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at HC Organise
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Elizabeth is a UK size 10 and wears a S
- Jazz is a UK size 8-10 and wears a S
- Lyza is a UK size 22 and wears a 2XL
Made from 100% GOTS approved Organic Cotton, which is one of the highest standards of cotton production so you can rest assured that you’re not harming people or planet while sporting this tee!
I made the purchase over a month ago and I still haven't received my order.
Thanks for reaching out and leaving us a review, we're really sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. We will send you this response as an email as well, could you pop us over the order number and we can have a look into this further for you?
L.E. Greta Top: ORGANIC COTTON - Elizabeth Whibley X Yak in Sunshine Rainbow Print
Love this so much! I have quite a full chest so I bought the Medium and it's perfect on me. It's cropped, but not ridiculously so I feel like I could possibly wear this to work with the right high-waisted pants. The material is breathable and the colours are so pretty.