Introducing 'Wave' - our boxy tee made with the wonderful SeaCell!
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose pioneering production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using this fabric!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of Seacell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
These beauties are the same cut as our boxy Nola tees, but have a different fabric feel and so will hang and feel slightly differently. They have a high, thick neckline with a boxy oversized shape, with generous short sleeve length. The perfect cropped cut to wear with your high waisted jeans or under your dungas!
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric.
Jazz is a UK size 8-10 and wears S
Lu is a UK size 10 and wears S
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The fabric is incredibly soft and good quality, the colour is gorgeous, and the fit is very flattering. Would highly recommend this top!
So soft, perfect for under dungarees, hope you release more colours!
So so so comfortable, cosy and beautiful. The softest tee i’ve ever owned even after multiple washes
This cropped tee is really soft and so comfy. Bring out more in this fabric please.
I love how soft this crop top is - and its the perfect length! I own so many crop tops that are too long and hit my at an unflattering part of my torso. These hit right at the waist, and go great with so many of my other clothes. I love the thick neck hem, makes it feel a little more designed/luxurious.