Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in Maroon lightweight woven organic cotton. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Herbal Fab
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz is a UK size 8-10, 5ft6 and wears a 10R
Rachel is a UK size 20-22, 6ft1 and wears a 22L
- Jen is a UK size 8, 5ft8 and wears an 8R
This was my second pair of dungas - my first in cotton. Compared to the corduroy these are not as roomy but that's not a bad thing. I think I should have sized down in the corduroy ones. They have on occasion given me a bit of chafing as the crotch seams are quite chunky, but I love them. They are the perfect length and I feel really confident in them. Size purchased = 16 REG.
My second pair of Yaks and I love even more than my first! Super comfy, great fit and they look great.
Ordered at 14L - nice and comfy - I am a size 16 but ordered down a size - I take a 12L in eastons
I've had these for a few months now and can say they have not faded, or changed their appearance since new, I love the colour, the shape is similar to the atlas and I'm a size 20 and it's still flattering on me... I'm obsessed with Lucy and yak dungarees!
Super comfy and a durable. I love them so much!