Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in Rose Tan lightweight woven organic cotton. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- New & improved fit, you might be a different size now - check measurements
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
Skilfully made by the team at Herbal fab
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jen is a size UK 8-10, 5ft 7 and wears a size 10R
- Rachel is a size UK 20-22, 6ft1 and wears a size 22L
- Jazz is a size UK 8-10, 5ft 6 and wears a size 10R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the colour of these dungarees and I’ve found I’m wearing them so much, more than what I had originally expected! I love the cut of these and they look super nice rolled up. The material is slightly lighter weight which has been perfect for summer to autumn.
Love the fit. I’m quite short and curvy, so it’s hard to find dungarees that are flattering, but these ones are great!
So comfortable and look great.
I love all Lucy and yak products, they are so well made and the fabric and fit I just so wonderful.
Although this is my second pair of originals and I have to say this style Just isn’t for me!!! I love the colour etc but unfortunately this particular style is a little short in the torso, I have to wear the straps longer to compensate. I ordered in my usual size and my eastons this size fit perfectly!! So I think il will be sticking with Eastons from Now on, I still love you tho Lucy and yak and I’m Still a loyal Customer is just obvious this styles not for Me!
Thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear the sizing isn't quite right for you on these. Glad to hear the Easton's are working for you though! If you ever need any help with sizing or fit, let us know - we'd be more than happy to help!
I love my new overalls! I followed the sizing chart and got exactly the size I was looking for. I think it's possible that some people might think they're a bit big, but I am really happy with the slightly oversized look. I love the colour - goes with everything!