PJs that look so good you’ll want to wear them out as well as to bed. A shirt and trouser pyjama set in our Simba print, made in luxe organic cotton fabric with a slight sheen.
Please note that this design will not be restocked, stock is limited to what is available here. To shop our full range of clothing & accessories just tap this link.
Lucy & Yak offers fast worldwide shipping using Royal Mail, Deutsche Post or DHL, depending on the destination country. All orders sent via Deutsche Post and DHL are trackable via the couriers' website or mobile app. These can also be used for redirection/leave safe options. Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and any orders placed after 5pm on Friday UK time are picked and dispatched on the following Monday (excluding UK public holidays). For full details of our current shipping rates and destinations, please go to our delivery page or alternatively contact us. If you need to return anything you order from us, orders placed between November 1st and December 22nd can be returned to us up to January 31st 2023. UK customers can find out more about UK returns here or click this link for international returns information.
Lucy and Yak offers a wide range of secure payment options, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Klarna, Clearpay, Shop Pay and bank / credit cards. The payment options available to you will vary depending on where you live and which device, phone or web browser you are ordering from. If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact us.
- Fabric is very thin and sheer, which might be fine if you don't mind nipples and undies showing through.
- Fabric is scratchy, but that may improve with time and washing.
- Size guide is way off. I purchased according to my measurements and ended up with a size far too big.
- Fit is unusual with the top having a very boxy fit, meaning my arms totally touch my sides within the shirt and my chest would nearly be visible out the bottom if I were to reach up while wearing them.
- It's going to cost me money to return them but they are simply useless to be in their condition, even if they were the right size.
Thank you for reviewing our Dreamer PJ's - this is a new style for us so we really appreciate the feedback! We'll make sure it's passed along to our teams for review. They should soften a little with wash and wear, and like all Yaks, they're designed to be quite baggy for extra comfort. We're sorry to hear these aren't 100% right though. We've dropped you an email to help with this!
Love my new PJs. They are very comfortable and warm. Looking forwards to some cozy nights too come.
My gf luv em
I love these so much they’re so soft and comfortable- please make more prints pleaaaaaaase?!!! I sized up btw cause I like mine loose. If I had to give one critique I’d say a good edition would be a drawstring for the bottoms. :)
Makes me smile!