Ecommerce Junior Merchandiser
Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, this is a very important role for Lucy & Yak as we continue to grow! You will ensure that products are displayed online to promote them based on newness, availability, mark down, stock turn requirements and product pushes.
Most importantly – we’re looking for a superstar who is excited at the prospect of joining our journey as one of the fasted growing brands in the UK!
- Maintenance and daily monitoring of product listings and performance on Lucy & Yak’s website.
- Monitoring and managing product placement on the website.
- Creating new product listings, alongside the Marketing and Digital teams.
- Working closely with Buying and Marketing to ensure products always have maximum exposure.
- Help to manage homepage launches, landing pages and category pages, alongside Digital Marketing Team.
- Supporting customer service staff when dealing with technical product and pricing queries.
- Compiling, producing and presenting KPI reports on ecommerce product performance.
- Support of the Head of Merchandising where needed.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years Merchandising experience.
- Minimum 1+ year focussing on E-Commerce Merchandising.
- Understanding of Fashion would be a bonus!
- A strong understanding of e-commerce, how to promote products online and ensure customers have an amazing experience when shopping on our site.
- A constant desire to improve, adapt and not afraid to ‘jump in at the deep end’!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details).
- We are trialling a 30 hour working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Based in Brighton 2 days per week, the rest working remotely.
- Permanent role
- Salary - up to £28,000, experience dependant
- CLOSING DATE - 30/07/21
At Lucy & Yak, we seek to work with people based on an equitable model. Equitable models are designed to compensate for the lack of a level playing field in the fashion industry, and wider society as a whole. Applications from all backgrounds are encouraged.