Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, this is a very important role for Lucy & Yak as we continue to grow! You will support the Head of Merchandising in ensuring Lucy & Yak make a success of our current and future product ranges – this role really is at the core of the business!!
Most importantly – we are looking for a superstar who is excited at the prospect of joining our journey as one of the fastest growing brands in the UK.
- Supported by the Head of Merchandising - provide weekly summary of key performance indicators relating to sales, stock, profit, and markdown versus budget
- Analysis and reporting on product performance and availability
- Key contact for Customer Happiness, Marketing and E-commerce teams for stock availability queries
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on products and collections.
- To collate reports for seasonal ‘Lessons Learnt’ packs and offer input into future ranges.
- Assistant the Head of Merchandising to develop Seasonal Planning Forecasts.
- Any other support required by the Head of Merchandising and wider Production Team.
- To support the Head of Merchandising and Operations Manager in effective warehouse stock management through reporting, analysis and action.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years working in Merchandising.
- A detailed a thorough approach, but with creative flair and passion for Lucy & Yak
- A constant desire to improve, adaptability and not afraid to ‘jump in at the deep end’!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details).
- We are trialling a 4-day working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Based in Brighton - Hybrid working
- Permanent role
- Salary - up to £26,000, experience dependant
- CLOSING DATE - 31/05/22
Please send a short, impactful cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lucy & Yak, we seek to work with people based on an equitable model. Equitable models are designed to compensate for the lack of a level playing field in the fashion industry, and wider society as a whole. Applications from all backgrounds are encouraged.