Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, this is a very important role for Lucy & Yak as we continue to grow! You will support the Head of Merchandising in ensuring Lucy & Yak make a success of our current and future product ranges – this role really is at the core of the business!!
Most importantly – we are looking for a superstar who is excited at the prospect of joining our journey as one of the fastest growing brands in the UK.
- Supported by the Head of Merchandising - provide weekly summary of key performance indicators relating to sales, stock, profit, and markdown versus budget
- Analysis and reporting on product performance and availability
- Responsible for replenishment and allocation across Lucy & Yak’s retail stores
- Key contact for Customer Happiness, Marketing and E-commerce teams for stock availability queries
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on products and collections
- To collate reports for seasonal ‘Lessons Learnt’ packs and offer input into future ranges.
- Assistant the Head of Merchandising to develop Seasonal Planning Forecasts.
- Any other support required by the Head of Merchandising and wider Production Team
- To support the Head of Merchandising and Operations Manager in effective warehouse stock management through reporting, analysis and action
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years working in Merchandising
- A detailed a thorough approach, but with creative flair and passion for Lucy & Yak
- A constant desire to improve, adaptability and not afraid to ‘jump in at the deep end’!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness
We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details)
We are trialling a 4-day working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time
Growth!! We are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
Based in Brighton (North Laine)
Salary - up to £28,000, experience dependant
CLOSING DATE - 30/09/22
Please send a short, impactful cover letter and CV to email@example.com