Creative Videographer / Editor
We’re trying to make the world a better place…. Wanna help us??
We’re trying to make a positive difference in the world by creating Awesome clothes, socially responsible jobs and all-round good vibes. 3 and a half years, 90 employees and over 100,000 customers internationally later, we seem to be getting a lot of things right.
We now require a creative, driven and passionate Videographer/Editor to take us to the next level in producing awesome and engaging video content for social and beyond.
What does the role offer?
- Capturing bitesize/short form video content for social and beyond in Lucy & Yak's style and tone of voice: Video editing, shooting and turning over content for use across social channels (TikTok/IG/Youtube/Pinterest) and ecom.
- Chance to strategise and formulate video content to attract organic viewers as well as engaging the customer base in one of the fastest growing brands in the UK.
- Delivery of exciting creative edits
- Ensuring editorial consistency across all video content
- Reporting to the Head of Creative and working closely with the Producer and Stylist.
- Collaborating on projects with the Graphic Designer, Copywriter and working alongside the wider marketing/creative team
What are we looking for?
- Mid level Creative Videographer / Editor with Motion Graphics Experience
- Experience in creating short form content for socials.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and the video requirements for each individual platform
- Great skills in Adobe Suite including; Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Technically excellent with end-to-end post production workflow
- Experience in helping grow video based social media channels to a high level (ie. Tik Tok, IG)
- Camera skills are a plus.
What are we proud of?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details) and ultimately aim to give back more than we take out.
- We are trialling a 4 day working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print
- £27- £32,000 per year, dependant on experience
- 4 day working week
- Based in Brighton, with the occasional opportunity to travel
- CLOSING DATE - Friday April 23rd 2021
- Please send a Portfolio showcasing your best work, plus a CV/career overview demonstrating your background to email@example.com
At Lucy & Yak, we seek to work with people based on an equitable model. Equitable models are designed to compensate for the lack of a level playing field in the fashion industry, given the structural and systemic injustices that disproportionately affect marginalised people and maligned groups. These groups are vast, but include Indigenous people, Black people, People of Colour, women, queer & LGBTQ+ people, disabled people, people living in poverty, and immigrants & refugees.