Customer Experience Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee staff training and development in anything customer experience focussed
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Utilise social media and email to reach out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries
- Liaise with the Production, Operations, Digital and Creative departments to ensure customer feedback is understood, responded to and acted upon
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Work with Social Media Manager and Head of Creative to ensure all online comments are replied to in line with brand tone of voice guidelines.
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop on brand social media commenting strategy
- Conduct customer focus groups
- Regular reporting and surveys on customer metrics
- Own complaint handling and resolution
- Oversee the in-store experience and ensure it aligns with online experience
- Data driven and proactive approach, identify ways to improve process and technical capability to keep customer experience at the heart of everything Lucy & Yak do and ensure we are using the latest technology to support our ambitions
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a customer facing role
- Comfortable managing teams and forming strong relationships across different departments
- Analytically minded and able to use customer data to inform decisions
- A positive, communicative and passionate attitude towards work!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details).
- We are trialling a 4 day working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Based in Brighton (partial remote working supported)
- Occasional travel to Barnsley required
- Permanent role
- 4 day working week
- Salary - up to £30,000, experience dependant
- CLOSING DATE - 29/10/21