Data Analyst (Ecommerce)
We are a people first, ethically minded and sustainably focussed Fashion business, who have grown from zero to 80+ staff on an exciting 3 year journey so far. We want to help create a system that works for everyone + quality, durable clothing that lasts customers a long time. We are seeking a passionate Data Analyst to define, develop and maintain our insights and reporting capabilities.
The right candidate will have scoped data warehouses and developed reporting and insights solutions for ecommerce businesses across all disciplines including Marketing, Operations, Finance, Product, and Buying.
What are the role’s main goals?
- Support in the scoping of a data warehouse to connect data sources to PowerBI, Tableau etc.
- Discover and develop dashboards for all teams
- Ongoing analysis and insight gathering to inform decision making
- Get excited about Data and become the ‘internal champion’ for making Data the key to all decision making!
- Support and Project Manage the development of Data Warehouses
- Work with key stakeholders to define standard reporting
- Create data visualization through key stakeholder discovery sessions using Power BI, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Analyse, summarise, and interpret complicated data sets
- Optimize data dashboards and reports for maximum speed and scalability
- Create compelling ways to visualize data and provide decision support
- Constantly keep up to date with latest solutions to recommend value adding updates and solutions.
- Ecommerce experience required
- Power BI, SQL and knowledge of Shopify strongly desirable, management of data sources
- Ability to participate in the decision support process
- Experience working with APIs and capable of cleansing data
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience with Business Intelligence Reporting Software (e.g., Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with designing and creating operational and analytical reports
- Strategic problem solving skills; capable of identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities
- Adept at comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions
- Excellent project management and communication skills
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details) and ultimately aim to give back more than we take out.
- We are trialling a 30 hour working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Based remotely, with occasional travel to Brighton or Barnsley.
- Permanent role
- 4 day working week
- Salary - up to £30,000
- CLOSING DATE - 16/04/21
At Lucy & Yak, we seek to work with people based on an equitable model. Equitable models are designed to compensate for the lack of a level playing field in the fashion industry, given the structural and systemic injustices that disproportionately affect marginalised people and maligned groups. These groups are vast, but include Indigenous people, Black people, People of Colour, women, queer & LGBTQ+ people, disabled people, people living in poverty, and immigrants & refugees.