Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Head of Digital Acquisition and Retention, this is an important new role for Lucy & Yak as we continue to grow our brand both in the UK and internationally.
This Digital Marketing Executive role will support our digital marketing team with delivery and analysis across all performance channels, including email, affiliate, referral, PPC, paid social and SEO.
- Support the digital marketing team in delivering the plan which drives customer acquisition, retention and performance KPIs to target levels.
- Utilise a variety of digital channels - including but not limited to - email, affiliate, referral, PPC, paid social and SEO.
- Support with the building and analysis of campaigns and AB testing across channels.
- Analyse and report on test and campaign effectiveness.
- Identify and scope opportunities for continuous improvement in digital marketing performance.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years experience working in digital marketing.
- Highly analytical - you have to love analysis, reporting and a spreadsheet!
- Someone who thrives in a fast changing and growth-heavy environment - we are one of the fastest growing brands in the UK after all!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We are trialling a 4 day working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Based in Brighton.
- Permanent role.
- 4 day working week.
- Salary - up to £28,000, experience dependent.
- CLOSING DATE - 8/7/22
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com