The Biscuit Factory, 4-6 Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5NP
Time & Date:
Friday 20th October (10am - 5pm)
Saturday 21st October (10am - 5pm)
Sunday 22nd October (10am - 5pm)
The time for another (Im)perfect Yaks Sale has come!
We’re packing our bags and heading up north to Edinburgh and bringing lots of perfectly (Im)perfect Yaks with us. These are Yaks with minor issues or defects that are still totally wearable (and loveable!). You’ll find exclusive samples, old favourites and a few bargains. All while keeping clothes in circulation – not 100% perfect but still 100% fab.
Can’t make it for day one? No problem! We’ll restock the sale every day so there’s no need to worry about missing out on the best bits.
The (Im)perfect Yaks sale will be taking place across the ground floor and second floor of The Biscuit Factory. The ground floor will have all the (Im)perfects pieces while the second floor will have changing rooms and payment areas. The ground floor is fully accessibly via ramp. The second floor is only accessible via stairs however, we will have an accessibility area with a separate changing room and payment area on the ground floor for anyone who needs to use it.
Our (Im)perfect Yaks sales are popular and queues at the door can be expected. For anyone who has accessibility needs, we will have a separate accessible queue. Please speak to our team on the door who can assist you and we’ll support you as best we can inside the sale.
Top tips for a sample sale
• If you’re planning to arrive early and join the queue, make sure you dress warm (don’t forget a brolly), download a podcast or two, grab a coffee en route and be prepared for a bit of a wait. If you prefer a more chilled experience, mid afternoon or towards closing time will be the quieter times of day to visit.
• Wear something you can try things on top of easily- we will have fitting rooms but being able to pop on a t-shirt rather than queuing is a great hack to avoid changing room queues. Leggings and thin layers are ideal, along with comfy shoes you can slip off easily. A cross body bag or small back pack is ideal for hands free shopping.
• Bring a friend - they can be an extra pair of eyes and hands, and you can take it in turns to save your spot in a queue.
• Do make use of our chill out space if you need a break- that’s what it’s there for.
•Keep an eye on our socials for some sneak peeks in the run up and most importantly be kind to your fellow humans :)
• The (Im)perfect Yak sale will be cashless.
• (Im)perfect Yak sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
• No NHS/Student discounts can be used, but Yak gift cards are accepted.
• There will be no cloakroom
• No pets are allowed, apart from support animals
• There will be limited storage space, so please don't bring large items (like big suitcases or buggies) unless you can take them with you around the sale
• We’ll be charging £1 for each organic cotton Lucy & Yak tote bag or feel free to bring your own bag(s) to carry your lovely new Yaks home in.
• We will have individual changing rooms, but this time we'll also be offering a communal changing room for those people who want to try things on, but don't want to queue.
• Our changing rooms and payment area will be on the second floor. Don’t worry if you have a lot of items to carry, through our handy goods lift, we can magically transport your Yaks up and down for you.
How To Get There
The (Im)perfect Yaks Sale is taking place at The Biscuit Factory, 4-6 Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5NP.
Arriving On Foot
For those who enjoy a walk, the venue is accessible on foot via a number of routes. From Edinburgh city centre the walk will take approximately 30 minutes.
Arriving By Bike
For the cyclists amongst you, The Biscuit Factory does not have cycle storage. Please bring your own lock to lock your bike nearby the venue.
Arriving By Tram
The closest tram stop is Foot of the Walk (a 10 minute walk to The Biscuit Factory).
Arriving By Bus
Closest bus stops: Foot of the Walk (a 10 minute walk to The Biscuit Factory) on buses 14, 15, 25, 49, or 7. South Fort Street (a 7 minute walk to The Biscuit Factory) on buses 14 or 7.
Arriving By Train
From Edinburgh Waverley Station, The Biscuit Factory is an 18 minute cycle or 8 minutes by taxi.
Arriving By Car/Taxi
There is no parking at the venue. There is free on street parking near The Biscuit Factory, or the closest car park is The North Car Park, 254 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 5EL (a 10 min walk away).