Full-Time - £28,000 - £35,000 p.a. depending on experience
Location : Kemptown, Brighton
We're looking for someone to join our team in one of the most exciting roles. We are looking for an events manager, to take Lucy & Yak to the next level. In 2 years we've grown so fast online, we now want to take this into physical spaces. We want to meet our customers and get to know them better, through events and pop up shops.
A few months ago we opened our first shop in Brighton's North Laine, it's going amazing, people love it, and every day we get requests for more physical spaces. So we have decided pop's are the way to go for us!
- To plan, find locations, manage and host pop up's around the UK (maybe abroad in the future)
- Manage the team that will be there to help on the event days
- Come up with new ideas and fun ways for us to make the pop ups an experience for the customer
- Execute these ideas
- Be at the pop ups and events on the days that they are open, this will mean a lot travelling around the country, we plan to hold at least one pop up or event every month on a weekend, so bear this in mind when applying.
- Come up with event ideas, and work closely with our brand ambassadors and collaborations to get them involved in the events
- Work closely with our marketing team to ensure you communicate a brand identity that is consistent with all other channels
- Must have valid UK driving licence
- Great with people (customers & staff)
- Must have experience of managing a small team
- Good communicator
- Available to work at least one weekend every month
- Willing to stay away from home at least one weekend each month
- Must be a self starter
- Highly motivated, with a passion for clothing, sustainability and ethics
- A lover of Lucy & Yak, you will be the face of the brand at events, so a passion for the brand and our values is a must
Salary : £28,000 - £35,000 p.a depending on experience
25 days holiday + stats
MacBook and Mobile phone
Generous staff discount
All expenses covered whilst travelling
The chance to become a part of one of the fastest & most exciting new clothing brands around and the chance to make a positive impact on the fashion industry.
To apply please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 1st July 2019
Start date: flexible, as soon as possible