We work closely with the Herbal Fab factory in Ahmedabad to supply Ismail with fabrics. It is run by Kunal and he sources the organic cotton for our Umi Dungarees and our Camden Trousers. We are so happy for his success and now alongside his business partner and nephew Aniket, he has opened a CMT factory, which produces the above garments. Having fewer factories is easier for us to maintain our high ethical standards as we are able to visit them regularly.
• Pay more than minimum wage to all workers
• Sustainability is their focus in everything they do
• All fabric mills are GOTS approved
• All printing & dying mills are GOTS approved
• They work with a charitable organisation for the blind to make some of our tote bags, providing work to some of the most vulnerable people in their area, they take no profit from this and use any waste fabric of ours to make them.