IT Systems Administrator
This is a really important role for Lucy & Yak, as you will be the primary point of contact for all staff (based in 2 locations) for any IT related issues, queries or administration. You will also play a key role in ensuring our various systems are operating effectively and helping us maximise them to make the business run more smoothly.
- Assist colleagues with all IT support related issues
- Manage accesses and permissions across the whole organisation – as well as emails
- Keep and maintain a log of all hardware (laptops, phones and other devices) as well as ordering new equipment
- Assist with the deployment of new systems
- Maintenance and troubleshooting for any systems related issues – including Shopify, Glew, PeopleVox and Google Workspace, amongst others
- Control and compliance – ensure passwords, staff data and equipment are all recorded correctly
- Provide a high level of customer service over the telephone, written via email and in person
- Ensure all hardware is correctly configured with working applications
- General administration work, as required by management
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Passion for all things technical!
- A problem solver who is happy taking direction but also able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, solve and communicate IT and Systems issues quickly and efficiently.
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details).
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print...
- Located in Barnsley (Wombwell)
- Salary – up to £21,000 experience dependant
- 4 day working week
- CLOSING DATE – 12/08/2021
At Lucy & Yak, we seek to work with people based on an equitable model. Equitable models are designed to compensate for the lack of a level playing field in the fashion industry, and wider society as a whole. Applications from all backgrounds are encouraged.