Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Head of Digital and working closely with the Head of Creative and Co-Founders, this role is focused on managing and executing our digital marketing and continuing to grow customer acquisition whilst maintaining ROI.
- Responsible for driving revenue and delivering success across all digital media and organic channels; Paid Social, SEO, Paid Search (PPC), video, remarketing and Affiliate Marketing
- Lead the planning, implementation, optimisation, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic to our website
- Reporting, analysis and forecasting on all online marketing performance metrics
- Maximise ROI across all Paid Social channels.
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels.
- Planning, implementing, analysing, and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Organic Search and Affiliate Marketing.
- Supporting performance marketing activity across additional channels such as Paid Search and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimise and report on performance.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, social, etc.)
- Manage and optimise overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted spend.
- Continuously seek new opportunities to accelerate growth and increase cost-efficiency of performance marketing activity.
- Key technologies, metrics and deliverables - PPC, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEA, SEO, digital marketing, digital media, bidding, Google Ads (AdWords), Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, TikTok Ads, Google Analytics, Snapchat, Pinterest, Shopify, SEM
What are we looking for?
- Excellent experience in Performance Marketing (across all channels) and ability to demonstrate previous success in this area
- Experience working within a Brand (B2C) environment - strong understanding of what makes a brand grow!
- Experience in online apparel is desirable but not essential (Shopify a bonus!)
- Ability to prepare and present reports and to Directors and Co-Founders
- A positive, passionate and communicative person who gets as excited about their work as we do!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details).
- We are trialling a 4 day working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners, working closely with them and investing in their futures
- Constant growth - we are one of the most exciting & fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Based in Brighton (hybrid home/office work)
- Permanent role
- 4 day working week
- Salary - £40,000-£50,000, experience dependant
- CLOSING DATE - 11/02/22