QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
At Lucy & Yak we are on a journey to create a world-nurturing organisation that gives back more than we take out. We need a passionate Quality Control Assistant to join our mission. We are a people first, ethically minded and sustainably focussed Fashion business, who have grown from zero to 60+ staff on an exciting 5 year journey so far. We want to help create a system that works for everyone, that means quality durable clothing that lasts customers a long time, therefore this role is vital to helping us achieve this.
So, what does the role offer?
- This is an amazing chance to work with a fast growing business with strong values of sustainability at its core.
- Help to ensure that all of the company’s fantastic products meet the quality our customers expect.
- Measure and document production quality, and communicate this information with the business.
- Assist in implementing performance and quality improvement programs.
- Help with the daily running of the Quality, Production and Distribution departments.
- Form a vital part of a growing team of QC superstars!
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Quality Control/Assurance Assistant position.
- A strong understanding of the fashion/textile/garment industry.
- Tech savvy! Ability to use data and analytics tools to provide insights.
- Passionate about our values of fairness, sustainability, positivity and high quality products made with love!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details) and ultimately aim to give back more than we take out.
- We are trialling a 30 hour working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners.
- Constant growth - we are one of the fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Highly competitive salary and benefits, dependent on experience.
- Located in South Yorkshire (Barnsley).
- Partial remote working supported.
- 30 Hour work week. 6 hour days. 8-2 Mon-Fri.
- Permanent role.
- £18-26,000 (experience dependant)
- CLOSING DATE FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH
Please submit a short and powerful covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your application in advance. Due to the high volumes of applications and being a small team, we are only able to respond successful candidates. Love, Lucy & Yak x