Social Media & Community Manager
Lucy & Yak was born in 2017 with a passion for people.
We are an independent company that makes unisex ethical and sustainable organic clothing. We are really passionate about showing the industry and leading the way in how you can create a successful clothing business that produces high quality ethical clothing differently – a place where everyone from production to customer can be happy while always working towards a more positive environmental impact.
Most importantly, our mission is to prove that you can do all of this without someone in the chain not receiving their fair share. The system is whatever we all decide to make it, so let’s make a system where everyone wins.
In the last two and a half years we have grown from a small team of 3 to 50 employees in the UK. We are now looking for a Social Media and Community Manager to join our ambitious and fast growing team! You will be responsible for managing the key seasonal social campaigns, creating content, tracking social media growth and engaging with our social audience to grow the community.
- To create fabulous, high quality clothes and products that we love
- To be fair with everyone that has an input in the making of Lucy & Yaks
- To give every customer the most awesome buying experience every time
- To always be working towards a positive environmental impact
- To ultimately give back more than we take out
- Reporting directly to the Head of Brand Marketing, you will be responsible for the coordination of product campaigns, collaborations and relevant dates in the year
- You will develop Social Media strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- You will manage the social media calendar, updating the content calendar with relevant cultural events and brand relevant activity
- Create and support the production of campaign content including photography, copywriting and graphics.
- Contribute and participate in brainstorming strategy sessions contributing innovative ideas
- Assist in the day to day running of the Lucy & Yak social media platforms, posting relevant and timely content
- Managing social collaborations and partnerships
- Managing the blog content and schedule
- Act a community coordinator, engaging with the social audiences, fan groups and influencers to grow the community and support customer happiness team with direct enquiries
- Out of hours posting when required on mornings, evening and weekends
- Strong experience in managing and developing social media channels and content creation (preferably from a fashion or e-commerce background) with a proven track record of engagement growth
- Innate understanding of social media platforms and paid social advertising tools (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Strong understanding of brand and direct to consumer marketing
- Creative and comfortable generating numerous ideas
- Experience coordinating the writing, scheduling and publishing of content across all social channels
- Fluent English with exceptional verbal and written skills, with a fun flair
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives and communication
- Must be analytical with strong reporting experience with an Ability to identify and track relevant social media and community KPIs
- Ability to interpret website traffic, with working knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and SEO optimisation
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for social media and all things digital
- A strong interest in fashion and fashion trends
- A combination of commercial acumen and creative flair
- Innovative and fast thinking individual, who is self-motivated and collaborative
- Strong attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- A make it happen attitude that thrives in start-up environment
- A personable individual that wants to make the world a better place for both people and planet
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes
Reasons to join the Lucy & Yak fam
- You'll get in early at one of the fastest growing brands in the UK
- Be part of an award-winning brand
- Do something you can believe in and make a positive difference in the world
To apply, please email your CV with a short but powerful cover letter to email@example.com
No Agents please
Closing date: 23rd June 2020