WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
At Lucy & Yak we are on a journey to create a world-nurturing organisation that gives back more than we take out. We need a passionate Warehouse Team Leader to join our mission. We are a people first, ethically minded and sustainably focussed Fashion business, who have grown from zero to 60+ staff on an exciting 5 year journey so far. We want to help create a system that works for everyone - with quality durable clothing that lasts customers a long time. This role is vital in helping us achieve this.
So, what does the role offer?
- This is an amazing chance to work with a fast growing business with strong values of sustainability at its core.
- Afternoon/evening shift - lead a team to ensure products are stocked, dispatched and tracked efficiently.
- Help to maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Evaluate the performance of workers and ensure that productivity is high.
- Vital link between management and warehouse staff.
- Join a growing team of Warehouse superstars!
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Warehouse Team Leader/Supervisor position.
- A strong understanding of the fashion/textile/garment industry.
- Tech savvy! Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases (we use Peoplevox for order fulfillment and stock management)
- Experienced with stock control, product orders and dispatch.
- Passionate about our values of fairness, sustainability, positivity and high quality products made with love!
What exciting things should you know about Lucy & Yak?
- We are a Living Wage employer and constantly strive for fairness.
- We work every day to improve our social and environmental impact (see website for more details) and ultimately aim to give back more than we take out.
- We are trialling a 30 hour working week, because we believe life is too short to be at work all of the time.
- We support social and economic development with our overseas partners.
- Constant growth - we are one of the fastest growing brands in the UK and can’t wait to welcome more people into the business to join us on this mission!
The fine print…
- Highly competitive salary and benefits, dependant on experience.
- Located in South Yorkshire (Barnsley).
- 30 Hour work week. 6 hour days. 3-9pm Mon-Fri.
- Permanent role.
- £12.88 per hour
- CLOSING DATE FRIDAY OCTOBER 2ND
Please submit a short and powerful covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application in advance. Due to the high volumes of applications and being a small team, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. Love, Lucy & Yak x