Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Grape. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa is a UK size 8-10, waist 27" and wears a size 28/30
- Flossie is a UK size 8, waist 25", 5ft7 and wears a 26/30
- Emmy is a UK size 18, waist 36" and wears a 36/30
They pants are suuuuuuper comfy and have actual usable pockets (a rare sight in womens' pants)! I wore them with a similar coloured top and felt like the personification of cotton candy - and I'm here for that look. While first trying them on I wasn't sure if I think they are a bit too wide for my chicken legs, as they seem to be a bit wider than they look on the website. You'd get used to that though and I couldn't help but feel magnificient regardless. That's why you will probably see me living in these pants until the day I depart from this earth :D
Regarding size: I have a 73cm waist and first bought the W32 (of the mid wash jeans version, not these, but they fit similar) and they ended up being far too large. The W30 fit a lot better, still a bit wide, but with a belt it's fine and you can easily tuck a thick pullover into them without feeling like you're suffocating yourself.
Wearing around the house while working from home - that's a good measure for how much I love them
I got the Addison in 2 colours and I’m super happy with them! Stylish, comfy, and feels very durable <3
I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall with a 26 inch waist which in the past has left me resigned to too-short trousers. I bought W28 L32 and it fits like a dream! First trousers where I've had space to roll the cuffs up. The high waist looks great and stays up firmly without being restrictive. Very flattering shape, comfortable, and room to move about!
Just got my pants and love them. Great colour and fabric. Was wondering about what size to get. Sized down to get the waist to fit and took the risk on the butt fitting in and glad I did. Bought size 34, have a 86cm waist and 119cm hips, 176cm tall. Great snug fit around the waist, crutch is spot on and room for the butt. Think a 36 would also work for a more relaxed look - once that size comes back into stock